Weakness in Goldman Sachs Real Estate Securities A's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 11.45 / 0.69 %
- Total Assets 126.3 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.250%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Real Estate
- Investment Style Mid Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.27%
- Turnover 37%
Morningstar’s Analysis GREAX
Will GREAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.