Weakness in BNY Mellon US Mortgage C's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 12.91 / 0.08 %
- Total Assets 208.9 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.550%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Intermediate Government
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.41%
- Effective Duration 5.94 years
Morningstar’s Analysis GPNCX
Will GPNCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.