Weakness in BNY Mellon US Mortgage A's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 12.84 / 0.77 %
- Total Assets 209.8 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.800%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Intermediate Government
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.24%
- Effective Duration 5.94 years
Morningstar’s Analysis GPGAX
Will GPGAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.