BrandywineGLOBAL Global Opportunities Bond’s intrepid yet well-orchestrated process is consistently applied by an experienced team. It earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Bronze on its cheaper share classes, while its more-expensive shares are rated Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.43 / 0.32 %
- Total Assets 2.1 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.450%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Global Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Extensive
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 5.72%
- Effective Duration 8.44 years
Morningstar’s Analysis GOBCX
Will GOBCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.