GuideStone Funds Medium-Dur Bd Instl earns a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral on the basis of subpar ratings in both the Process and Parent Pillars. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the least expensive fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 12.88 / 0.62 %
- Total Assets 2.1 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.390%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Intermediate Core-Plus Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.19%
- Effective Duration 5.35 years
Morningstar’s Analysis GMDYX
Will GMDYX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.