The Nationwide Investor Destinations target-risk series’ unstable supporting cast is concerning given its riskier positioning and complex underlying lineup. Most share classes receive Morningstar Analyst Ratings of Neutral, while the pricier C and R shares (moderately aggressive and conservative portfolios) are rated Negative.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.64 / 0.58 %
- Total Assets 962.9 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.160%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Allocation—50% to 70% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.11%
- Turnover 35%
Morningstar’s Analysis GMDRX
Will GMDRX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.