A sound investment process and strong management team underpin GMO Emerging Country Debt IV's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Silver. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the cheapest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 18.31 / 0.81 %
- Total Assets 2.2 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.480%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Emerging Markets Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 250,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 13.25%
- Effective Duration —
Morningstar’s Analysis GMDFX
Will GMDFX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.