A middling Parent Pillar rating and a subpar People Pillar limit Invesco Global Focus A to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 55.07 / 1.25 %
- Total Assets 498.8 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.180%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Global Large-Stock Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 25%
Morningstar’s Analysis GLVAX
Will GLVAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.