Goldman Sachs International Small Cap Insights remains in the hands of a seasoned and well-supported management team, but its quantitative-driven approach has drawbacks. Its cheapest share classes’ Morningstar Analyst Rating drops to Bronze from Silver, while its pricier shares go to Neutral from Bronze.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 11.61 / 0.34 %
- Total Assets 3.3 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.870%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Foreign Small/Mid Blend
- Investment Style Mid Value
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.89%
- Turnover 156%
Morningstar’s Analysis GICIX
Will GICIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.