A lowering of its Process Pillar rating is the primary driver of Goldman Sachs Enhanced Income Inv's downgrade to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative from Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.24 / 0.08 %
- Total Assets 789.7 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.440%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Ultrashort Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.77%
- Effective Duration 0.90 years
Morningstar’s Analysis GHIRX
Will GHIRX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.