Weakness in abrdn US Sustainable Leaders Instl's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 11.84 / 1.00 %
- Total Assets 364.3 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.900%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Large Growth
- Investment Style Mid Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 44%
Morningstar’s Analysis GGLIX
Will GGLIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.