Weakness in Goldman Sachs US Mortgages Investor's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.21 / 0.31 %
- Total Assets 231.7 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.530%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Intermediate Government
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.47%
- Effective Duration 6.03 years
Morningstar’s Analysis GGIRX
Will GGIRX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.