Nationwide Global Sust Eq A's Average People and Parent ratings limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 18.25 / 1.03 %
- Total Assets 50.0 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.250%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Global Large-Stock Blend
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 2,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.59%
- Turnover 28%
Morningstar’s Analysis GGEAX
Will GGEAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.