Goldman Sachs Core Fixed Income’s team is settling in after organizational changes and process refinements. While these changes are encouraging, the strategy has yet to prove an advantage over its peers. The strategy’s cheapest shares retain a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral, while its more-expensive ones receive a Negative rating.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.38 / 0.22 %
- Total Assets 1.6 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.960%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Intermediate Core Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.30%
- Effective Duration 6.14 years
Morningstar’s Analysis GDFRX
Will GDFRX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.