Gabelli Equity Income I earns a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative on the basis of subpar ratings in both the Process and Parent Pillars. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.68 / 1.33 %
- Total Assets 555.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.170%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Large Blend
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 10,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 8.95%
- Turnover 1%
Morningstar’s Analysis GCIEX
Will GCIEX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.