Weakness in Goldman Sachs Commodity Strategy Instl's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the lowest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.94 / 0.11 %
- Total Assets 927.9 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.600%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Commodities Broad Basket
- Investment Style —
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 10.77%
- Turnover 83%
Morningstar’s Analysis GCCIX
Will GCCIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.