A sound investment process and strong management team underpin Green Century Balanced's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 32.96 / 0.89 %
- Total Assets 396.3 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.460%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Allocation—50% to 70% Equity
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.14%
- Turnover 9%
Morningstar’s Analysis GCBLX
Will GCBLX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.