A strong Process Pillar rating isn't sufficient for Nationwide Bond Index A to overcome lower marks in Parent and other areas. This strategy retains its Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.77 / 0.79 %
- Total Assets 256.2 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.640%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Intermediate Core Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 2,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.12%
- Effective Duration 6.32 years
Morningstar’s Analysis GBIAX
Will GBIAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.