Gabelli Utilities A earns a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative on the basis of subpar ratings in both the Process and Parent Pillars. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 6.80 / 1.31 %
- Total Assets 1.9 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.360%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Utilities
- Investment Style Mid Value
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 11.56%
- Turnover 3%
Morningstar’s Analysis GAUAX
Will GAUAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.