An average Process Pillar and a subpar Parent Pillar help limit Gabelli International Growth A to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 24.07 / 1.27 %
- Total Assets 20.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 2.160%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Foreign Large Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 12%
Morningstar’s Analysis GAIGX
Will GAIGX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.