The Nationwide Investor Destinations target-risk series’ unstable supporting cast is concerning given its riskier positioning and complex underlying lineup. Most share classes receive Morningstar Analyst Ratings of Neutral, while the pricier C and R shares (moderately aggressive and conservative portfolios) are rated Negative.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.19 / 0.99 %
- Total Assets 894.7 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.510%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Retirement, Large
- Category Allocation—85%+ Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.19%
- Turnover 34%
Morningstar’s Analysis GAIDX
Will GAIDX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.