The Nationwide Investor Destinations target-risk series’ unstable supporting cast is concerning given its riskier positioning and complex underlying lineup. Most share classes receive Morningstar Analyst Ratings of Neutral, while the pricier C and R shares (moderately aggressive and conservative portfolios) are rated Negative.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.63 / 1.15 %
- Total Assets 901.9 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.170%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Allocation—85%+ Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.61%
- Turnover 34%
Morningstar’s Analysis GAFRX
Will GAFRX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.