The team managing Fidelity Intermediate Municipal Income is skilled and collaborative. This and the strategy's consistent and distinctive approach serve investors well, resulting in a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Silver for the strategy's cheapest share classes, while its more expensive share classes earn Bronze and Neutral ratings.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.12 / 0.00 %
- Total Assets 10.7 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.370%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Muni National Interm
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.92%
- Effective Duration 4.57 years
Morningstar’s Analysis FZICX
Will FZICX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.