Strength in Fidelity Advisor® Worldwide A’s People Pillar and Parent Pillar underpin this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 26.43 / 0.90 %
- Total Assets 2.2 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.210%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Global Large-Stock Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.43%
- Turnover 137%
Morningstar’s Analysis FWAFX
Will FWAFX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.