Fidelity Government Income benefits from an experienced and well-resourced team along with a risk-conscious approach. Its cheapest share class earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Silver, while its pricier shares range from Bronze to Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.37 / 0.84 %
- Total Assets 3.5 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.760%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Intermediate Government
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.25%
- Effective Duration 6.13 years
Morningstar’s Analysis FVITX
Will FVITX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.