Federated Hermes Fund for US Govt Secs C's Average People Pillar and Process Pillar ratings aren't enough to prevent other weaknesses from sending this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 6.45 / 0.32 %
- Total Assets 1.3 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.720%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Intermediate Government
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 1,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.53%
- Effective Duration 6.30 years
Morningstar’s Analysis FUSCX
Will FUSCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.