Federated Ultrashort Bond is fashioned as a cash-plus offering that does not shy away from taking risks, though its veteran manager has been circumspect about assuming them. The strategy’s two cheapest share classes earn a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Bronze while the rest are rated Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.00 / 0.00
- Total Assets 573.7 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.470%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Ultrashort Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.33%
- Effective Duration 0.60 years
Morningstar’s Analysis FULBX
Will FULBX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.