The Fidelity Asset Manager series features seven target-risk funds with strategic equity targets reflected in its name, ranging from 20% to 85%. Helmed by a sufficient asset-allocation team that uses a standard approach to asset allocation, the series receives a Neutral Morningstar Analyst Rating across all portfolios.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 11.18 / 0.00
- Total Assets 2.2 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.080%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Allocation—30% to 50% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.87%
- Turnover 23%
Morningstar’s Analysis FTTNX
Will FTTNX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.