The combination of an Average People Pillar rating and a Low Process Pillar rating limit Franklin LifeSmart 2035 Ret Trgt C to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 12.04 / 0.99 %
- Total Assets 113.0 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.450%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Target-Date 2035
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.37%
- Turnover 69%
Morningstar’s Analysis FTRCX
Will FTRCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.