The combination of an Average People Pillar rating and a Low Process Pillar rating limit Franklin LifeSmart Retment Inc A to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.97 / 0.24 %
- Total Assets 45.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.570%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Target-Date Retirement
- Investment Style Large Value
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 4.81%
- Turnover 121%
Morningstar’s Analysis FTRAX
Will FTRAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.