Federated Hermes Glbl Total Ret Bond C's Average People Pillar and Process Pillar ratings aren't enough to prevent other weaknesses from sending this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.07 / 0.12 %
- Total Assets 21.8 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.790%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Global Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Extensive
- Min. Initial Investment 1,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Effective Duration 6.28 years
Morningstar’s Analysis FTIBX
Will FTIBX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.