The combination of a middling Process Pillar rating and a Below Average People Pillar rating limit Westwood Broadmark Tactical Growth C to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 22.40 / 0.09 %
- Total Assets 260.6 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 2.250%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Long-Short Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 201%
Morningstar’s Analysis FTGOX
Will FTGOX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.