The combination of a middling Process Pillar rating and a Below Average People Pillar rating limit Westwood Broadmark Tactical Growth A to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 24.28 / 0.12 %
- Total Assets 260.7 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.700%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Long-Short Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 201%
Morningstar’s Analysis FTAGX
Will FTAGX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.