A sound investment process and strong management team underpin Federated Hermes Short-Term Income IS's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-cheapest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.24 / 0.00
- Total Assets 1.4 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.380%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Short-Term Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.60%
- Effective Duration 1.50 years
Morningstar’s Analysis FSTYX
Will FSTYX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.