Highly skilled managers steer Fidelity Strategic Dividend & Income’s unique asset allocation, generating strong results across a variety of market environments. The fund’s cheapest share class earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Silver, while the pricier share classes merit Bronze or Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 16.01 / 0.37 %
- Total Assets 5.4 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.680%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Allocation—70% to 85% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.49%
- Turnover 29%
Morningstar’s Analysis FSDIX
Will FSDIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.