Federated Hermes Global Allocation R's Average Process and Parent pillars limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 17.92 / 0.50 %
- Total Assets 312.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.590%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Global Allocation
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.22%
- Turnover 114%
Morningstar’s Analysis FSBKX
Will FSBKX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.