Weakness in Franklin Real Estate Securities C's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 17.32 / 0.99 %
- Total Assets 347.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.860%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Real Estate
- Investment Style Mid Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.90%
- Turnover 22%
Morningstar’s Analysis FRRSX
Will FRRSX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.