First Trust Preferred Sec & Inc R3's Average Process Pillar and People Pillar ratings hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 19.84 / 0.14 %
- Total Assets 241.8 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.650%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Preferred Stock
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 4.83%
- Effective Duration —
Morningstar’s Analysis FPERX
Will FPERX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.