First Trust Preferred Sec & Inc A's Average Process Pillar and People Pillar ratings hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 19.90 / 0.42 %
- Total Assets 241.1 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.330%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Preferred Stock
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 5.07%
- Effective Duration —
Morningstar’s Analysis FPEAX
Will FPEAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.