The combination of a middling Process Pillar rating and a Below Average People Pillar rating limit Franklin OR Tax Free Income C to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.79 / 0.27 %
- Total Assets 969.3 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.200%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Muni Single State Long
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.03%
- Effective Duration 7.57 years
Morningstar’s Analysis FORIX
Will FORIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.