Fidelity Mortgage Securities benefits from an experienced and well-resourced team along with a risk-conscious approach. Its cheapest share class earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Bronze, while its pricier shares range from Neutral to Negative.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.97 / 0.89 %
- Total Assets 1.2 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.600%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Intermediate Core Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.79%
- Effective Duration 6.00 years
Morningstar’s Analysis FOMCX
Will FOMCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.