A middling People rating and a subpar Parent Pillar limit Frank Value Instl to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 14.52 / 0.48 %
- Total Assets 22.5 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.120%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Mid-Cap Value
- Investment Style Mid Value
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.82%
- Turnover 104%
Morningstar’s Analysis FNKIX
Will FNKIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.