Federated Hermes Municipal HY Adv A's Average Process Pillar and People Pillar ratings hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.09 / 0.12 %
- Total Assets 483.2 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.890%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category High Yield Muni
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 1,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.64%
- Effective Duration 9.60 years
Morningstar’s Analysis FMOAX
Will FMOAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.