Federated Hermes Municipal HY Adv C's Average Process and People Pillar ratings aren't enough to prevent other weaknesses from sending this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.08 / 0.00
- Total Assets 483.7 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.640%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category High Yield Muni
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 1,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.86%
- Effective Duration 9.60 years
Morningstar’s Analysis FMNCX
Will FMNCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.