FMI International is a capable offering, but less confidence in its non-U.S. expertise leads to lower conviction in its investment process. Its two share classes’ Morningstar Analyst Ratings are downgraded to Silver from Gold.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 31.27 / 0.26 %
- Total Assets 3.8 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.810%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Foreign Large Blend
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 100,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 15.31%
- Turnover 20%
Morningstar’s Analysis FMIYX
Will FMIYX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.