Lower conviction in the investment approach drops Fidelity Leveraged Company Stock’s cheapest share classes to Morningstar Analyst Ratings of Bronze from Silver, while the more-expensive share classes earn Neutral ratings.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 42.88 / 1.43 %
- Total Assets 928.7 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.780%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Large Blend
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.46%
- Turnover 27%
Morningstar’s Analysis FLVIX
Will FLVIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.