Donoghue Forlines Risk Managed Income I earns a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative on the basis of subpar ratings in both the Process and Parent Pillars. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.58 / 0.00
- Total Assets 77.9 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.500%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Bank Loan
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 100,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.56%
- Effective Duration 0.36 years
Morningstar’s Analysis FLOTX
Will FLOTX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.