Strength in the People Pillar isn't sufficient for Meeder Balanced Retail to overcome weaker marks in areas such as their Parent rating, limiting this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 11.90 / 0.68 %
- Total Assets 356.0 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.470%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Tactical Allocation
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.98%
- Turnover 205%
Morningstar’s Analysis FLDFX
Will FLDFX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.