Weakness in Franklin Louisiana Tax Free Income C's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.40 / 0.00
- Total Assets 289.3 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.270%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Muni Single State Long
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.96%
- Effective Duration 7.65 years
Morningstar’s Analysis FLAIX
Will FLAIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.