Franklin Strategic Income’s team and approach has seen some changes in recent years, including incorporating more quantitative resources. These changes haven’t yet demonstrated their value, though, and the strategy often takes risks that have not paid off over the long haul. It earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral for all share classes.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.28 / 0.36 %
- Total Assets 2.9 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.630%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Multisector Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 100,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 4.62%
- Effective Duration 3.54 years
Morningstar’s Analysis FKSAX
Will FKSAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.